Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7, 2009


A wonderful Saturday! Woke up to overcast skies which lead to snow later in the morning and then off and on throughout the afternoon.  I realized that I was behind on my "try a new entree each month" goal, so I did scoured some cookbooks, made a shopping list and hit the grocery store. Then A and I spent the afternoon in the kitchen.  I also managed to make my Cookie of the month - homemade Samoas. Yum! I managed to catch up on a couple of Podcasts and watch a Netflix movie ("Nights in Rodanthe") that I've had for a few days.  I'm fininshing up W's laundry before he heads back to school tomorrow and enjoying another movie before we "spring forward" and I lose an hour of sleep tonight. I'm planning to work tomorrow. Hoping to get a lot done so that the week won't be quite so chaotic!


No comments:

Post a Comment